Sunday, March 6, 2011

B/W Is Here: Today's The Day!

No need to mention how long we've waited and waited, it's finally the day, the day that we'll
choose our starters that's already chosen in our hearts, only to be nothing in our journey after receiving the Legendarys... ignore that typo.
I really had a tough week, really don't know how I've managed to sit down here and writing this, I thought I'd miss the release day without even being able to write a word about it, something that I've been doing from several months whenever I have the chance.
If I had the time in the next few days, I'd love to bring some after-release news, you can check all the new Pokémon here.
If you've got the games, let me know, cuz I can't get it yet (yeah no pre-order, now you think I'm a fake Pokémon fan), you can post a comment or e-mail me about it.
That is for today, for those who have got B/W: Enjoy! And for those who didn't: Why on earth didn't ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment