Friday, November 5, 2010

B/W Update: Issho's Map & Gym Leaders

Update!
Hi the updates for the Isshu Region Map and Gym Leaders are finally here, as I promised the last time.


Isshu
Region Map

This map is from www.pokemonblackandwhite.net respectively, but all the locations names are added by me, and honestly that took me some time, if you found any information is missed or incorrect, please let me know.
You are free to copy and post this map anywhere, but please do not try to edit my name off of it, or put something else on it, as that will not make me happy.

Gym Leaders
Posted Image

Here are all the gym leaders of the Black & White version. but as you count them, you'll find that they're 11 instead of 8, the reason will be revealed on the Gym Leaders detailed future Updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment